Primary & Secondary Packaging
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR PACKAGING NEEDS TODAY!
The Sherpa team leverages its expertise and experiences to craft custom packaging designs for you that improve patient and user compliance in your study. Based on your clinical protocol, our project management team will recommend the optimal package design for your project that will minimize shipping and freight cost and economize use of your drug product.
We design and supply packaging in a wide range of materials specifically selected to meet your needs:
- SBS folding carton
- Corrugated cardboard
- Direct print in multiple colors
- Die-cut foam
- Thermoformed plastic
- Injection molded plastic
- Thermoform blisters – Aclar®; PVC
- Coldform blisters- Alu/Alu
- SBS blister cards and wallets
Primary and Secondary Packaging
You can always expect the Complete PackageTM at Sherpa.
We create customized patient kit designs for all dosage forms including solid oral, injectables, and topical. Our fast, flexible, cost-effective and high quality solutions are designed to meet your specific packaging needs.
Our primary and secondary packaging services include:
- Blinded and unblinded patient kit assembly
- Labeling and over-labeling
- Solid dose bottling
- Thermoform and coldform blister packaging
- Card and wallet sealing
- Automated insertion of pre-filled syringe rods
- Sourcing and kitting of ancillary supplies
The Complete Cold Chain
Labeling, kitting, packaging, and shipping services available at: -70°C, -20°C, 2-8°C, and controlled room temperature.