SHERPA CLINICAL PACKAGING, LLC
Sherpa is an organization located in San Diego, CA, USA.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Sherpa recognizes and respects the privacy of users of this Site. To better protect your privacy, we are providing this Policy to explain our on-line information practices and the way that we may collect and use information obtained from you. Sherpa may update this Policy from time to time without notice to you. You may review the current version of this Policy by accessing it from the Terms & Conditions of Use link at the bottom of every page on this Site. If we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time you provided it to us, we will notify you by amending this Policy.
The Information We Collect
Generally, Sherpa may gather information about visitors to this Site when it aggregates information gathered by tracking the usage of certain features available on this Site. The collection of this information enables Sherpa to tailor the Site’s content to your needs and helps us to keep you informed of information that you may find of interest. It will also be used to market and promote our services and offerings. This information will be used solely by Sherpa and will not be shared with any third party without your expressed consent.
Specifically, Sherpa may gather personally identifiable information about visitors to this Site when you enter personally identifiable information. We may collect personally identifiable information such as: your IP address, your name, mailing address, telephone and/or facsimile number, e-mail address and other similar information. When you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, Sherpa will act in a responsible manner. Sherpa will maintain your personally identifiable information in secure on-line and off-line facilities indefinitely unless you request to have this information modified or deleted. The collection of this personally identifiable information enables Sherpa to send individuals information about Sherpa.
Finally, Sherpa may store and disclose personally identifiable information as allowed or required by applicable law. We may make disclosures that are necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of Sherpa or others, to conform to legal or regulatory requirements or to investigate or prevent violations of our Terms and Conditions. Except as set forth above, Sherpa will not disclose, sell, lease or rent your personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Sherpa does not intend to or knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Unsubscribing, Correcting or Retrieving Your Information
If you wish to modify or update personally identifiable information we have received, or if you no longer want Sherpa to maintain your information please contact us immediately. Alternatively, all marketing and promotional emails sent by Sherpa will have unsubscribe and email preference management links at the bottom of the email.
Cookies and Log Files
On this Site, you may have the opportunity to follow a link from or to other Web sites maintained by third parties. Because these other Web sites may not be hosted or controlled by Sherpa, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Web sites. The privacy policies of other Web sites may differ from Sherpa, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of the Web sites to which we may link. This Policy only applies to information collected and maintained by Sherpa, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our Site, please contact us immediately.
Terms & Conditions
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities.
- 1. You acknowledge and agree that this Site is “as-is.” Sherpa Clinical Packaging, LLC (“Sherpa”) does not warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Although Sherpa attempts to provide accurate information, this Site is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only, and Sherpa does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any materials and information contained on this Site. Product and other information, including pricing and availability is subject to change at any time. This Site may contain inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information. Sherpa assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content on this Site, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, this Site shall be to discontinue accessing this Site and discontinue use of the information or material obtained. You and Sherpa acknowledge and agree that Sherpa shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, this Site or such material or information contained on this Site.
- 1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE SHERPA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF SHERPA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THIS SITE OR THE USE OF ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- 1. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- 1. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SHERPA OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- 1. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION 1 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR WHILE ON THIS SITE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SHERPA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY, COST, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING ACTUAL ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT SHERPA OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PERSONS MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH A THIRD PARTY CLAIM OR OTHERWISE, RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, ACCESS TO THIS SITE, YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR VIOLATION.
- Links to Other Sites
Sherpa may provide links to other sites maintained by third parties. Sherpa has not reviewed or endorsed these linked sites, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sherpa shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered in such sites. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws regarding material or information obtained from this Site or linked sites. If you decide to access or use any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property
The information on this Site, including, without limitation, all design, text, images, photographs, press releases and other information, are protected under United States and other copyright laws and are owned by Sherpa and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license from a duly authorized representative of Sherpa, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicense, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Sherpa’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant copyright laws. Sherpa’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on this Site are the property of Sherpa and may not be used without the prior written consent of a duly authorized representative of Sherpa and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- No Employment Guarantee
With respect to Sherpa’s Career Opportunities, we make no guarantee or promise that you will achieve job placement, that any employment or position is available, or that you will be placed in a job of your preference.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Statement
Sherpa does not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran and/or status with regard to public assistance. Sherpa makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Governing Law
The internal laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to, in connection with or arising from any use or access of this Site. This Site is controlled by or on behalf of Sherpa within the United States of America. Sherpa makes no representation that the material and information on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where such material and information is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Updates and Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
Sherpa may update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and from time to time, without notice, and all users of this Site will be bound by such revisions. Updates and revisions will be posted on this “Terms and Conditions” page and users are responsible and agree to review the page from time to time to ensure compliance.
If any one or more of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then any such term(s) or provision(s) shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms or provisions in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms or provisions.