June 12th & 13th 2018, Del Mar, CA
Clinical Trial Supply Southern California returns on the 12th – 13th June! Once again this event promises to deliver some of the most cutting edge content in the world of Clinical Trial Supplies tailored specifically for the industry in SoCal.
Come visit with us at Clinical Trial Supply – Southern California to discuss all of your clinical packaging needs.
What’s new for 2018?
• Vadim Klyushnichenko, Ph.D., Vice President Pharmaceutical Development & Quality, California Institute for Biomedical Research, will be giving a timely presentation on the early development of modern biologics, and cell therapy products through global CMOs
• Kelly Dawson, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Chain, Receptos will be joining us again and looking at the complexities associated with being inspection ready when the FDA comes calling
Key Topics to be discussed:
• Early development of modern biologics and cell therapy products through global CMOs
• Evaluating your inspection readiness strategy to guarantee you are on top of the changing clinical supply chain landscape and ready to comply with FDA
• Outlining challenges in the import and export of IMPs to guarantee drugs reach their destination and avoid delays at border control
• Examining ways to select outsourcing partners from a small biotech perspective whilst staying on budget
Looking to 2018, with important regulatory changes inbound in the form of Annex 16 & Annex 6, the event will surely prove an ideal meeting place for the industry to discuss organisational changes which will be brought on by the changing industry landscape.