May 23rd & 24th 2018, Burlingame, CA
Clinical Trial Supply West Coast is returning for its 11th edition to share strategies for improving the efficiency of their clinical supply chain operations. The programme covers a broad range of topics including GMP compliance, transport management software, change control, machine learning, QP release and overcoming customs delays.
Come visit with us at Clinical Trial Supply – San Francisco to discuss all of your clinical packaging needs.
What you can learn this year:
• Understand how to cater for the trending, temperature sensitive protein-based therapies to avoid product loss and incurring unexpected costs
• Gain insight on how transport management software can offer catered solutions to your supply, kits and samples
• Keep abreast of the very latest technological developments by engaging privately with industry leaders from across the globe
• Ensure your data storage is compliant whilst streamlining and automating your event log processes
• Meet with fellow industry experts to share experiences and draw lessons to increase efficiency and reduce costs within your supply chain
The 2018 programme offers delegates a dynamic programme of case-study presentations, interactive panel discussions and workshops and networking breaks which will enable the audience to take away practical strategies that can be used to improve the efficiency of their clinical supply chains.